Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank KCC – Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Kisan Credit Card Interest Rates & Eligibility: Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank has introduced Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Kisan Credit Card for farmers to provide adequate and hassle-free timely credit for expenses related to agriculture and allied activities. Due to this farmers get loans easily according to the scale of finance for the crop and crop insurance premium as decided by the District Level Technical Committee (DLTC).
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Kisan Credit Card provides adequate and timely loan assistance to farmers for agriculture.
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Kisan Credit Card Interest Rate
- Up to 3 Lakhs: 7%
- Above 3 Lakhs: 12%
Apart from this, if you repay the loan quickly, then it gets an interest subsidy of 3% from the central government.
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Kisan Credit Card Eligibility
- Being a farmer is a must.
- Tenant farmers, oral lessees, and sharecroppers.
- SHGs and JLGs of farmers are also eligible.
- Should not be a defaulter of any bank or financial institution.
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Kisan Credit Card Documentation
- Proof of identity to the farmer which includes Passport / Voter ID / Driving License / PAN Card.
- Duly filled application form along with 2 recent passport size photographs.
- Address Ration Card Tel / Electricity Bill / Lease Agreement / Passport / Business License / Sales Tax Certificate
- Documents of ownership of landholding.
- Proof of income is required by the bank.
- Documents relating to collateral and primary security required by the bank