UNI Pay Credit Card: UNI Pay Credit Card Online Apply for UNI Credit Card Eligibility & Check Benefits: The UNI Pay 1/3 card was launched by UniOrbit Technologies (UNI) in partnership with RBL Bank, State Bank of Mauritius (SBM), and Liquidones. It is not like other credit cards, where your interest starts accruing from the payment date of the first billing cycle.
With this card, you can spend anywhere and pay up to 1/3 of your bill for groceries and essentials, emergencies and bills, fashion sales, and more. Pay your monthly expenses in 3 parts in 3 months at no extra charges with UNI Pay Credit Card.
UNI Pay Credit Card Online Apply
To apply online for UNI Pay Credit Card, you can download the application by visiting Google Play Store.
Eligibility Criteria of UNI Pay Credit Card
The eligibility criteria for UNI Pay Credit Card are as follows:
- You must be a resident of India.
- You must be aged at least 18 years.
- Check Cibil’s score for a credit card before applying.
Fees and Charges of UNI Credit Card
- Carry forward fee: Up to 5.5%.
- Late payment fee: As per the slabs of the bill payment amount.
- No interest is charged on late bill payments.
Features and Benefits of UNI Pay Credit Card
- There is no joining fee and no annual fee for UNI Beta customers.
- Pay your monthly expenses in 3 parts over 3 months at no extra charges.
- You can opt to pay in full after 30 days of the free credit period and get 1% rewards in the form of cashback.
- UNI Card issues credit limits between Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 6 lakhs which can be best for first-time customers.
- The Uni Pay 1/3 card is accepted by over 99.9% of merchants across India that accept credit or debit cards.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee in case UNI charges any fees without your knowledge.
- The UNI customer care team can be contacted by email at email@example.com or on WhatsApp at 080 68216821.
- The UNI system ensures complete data security, security, and encryption so that no one can access it.
- The app can be downloaded from Google Play and App Store.